Autodesk Hiring Freshers as "Software Engineer" position in Hyderabad. Autodesk recruitment drive 2015 for 2013/2014 and 2015 pass outs of BE,BTech freshers Graduates. Autodesk recruiting freshers 2015 for "Software Engineer" position. Autodesk jobs for freshers.
About Autodesk Company:
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK), is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 17 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they're ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
Autodesk 360 services help our customers leverage the virtually infinite computing power of the cloud. If you share our passion for building large scale cloud services that impact how architects, designers and engineers collaborate on projects, this may be the place for you.
Name of the Post:
- Design and implement multiple web-based applications
- Collaborate with other developers and colleagues to validate your designs
- Re-factor, optimize, and enhance web application on an on-going basis
- Document and/or automate test cases
- Ensure code quality through reviews
- Work closely with product design and product management to collaboratively define and build elegant user interfaces
- New graduate as a software engineer
- Experience with Java/C# or C++
- Experience in Java web application development a plus
- Strong Computer science concepts
- Data structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented design / programming
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Candidates with great passion for software development that have gone an extra mile in their course projects/work outside of the class will be strongly preferred.
- BE/ B. Tech. (Computer Science, Information Systems and Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecom, Electronics and Instrumentation) and MCA 2013/2014 and 2015 pass outs.
- Minimum 60% marks in 10th and 12th Std.
- Freshers from 2013/2014 and 2015 Batch
Interview Process for IT freshers:
- Written/Online test
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple face to face interview rounds
Locations of work:
Click here to apply for 2015 freshers jobs
Autodesk Freshers Salary:
How To Apply:
Click Here to apply for job