Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2015: Bank of Baroda (BOB) notification for the recruitment of 1200 Probationary Officer Vacancies in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-03-2015 to 17-03-2015. For more details about Bank of Baroda (BOB) advertisement regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information is mentioned below.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1200
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
Name of the Category:
1. Unreserved: 606 Posts
2. OBC: 324 Posts
3. SC: 180 Posts
4. ST: 90 Posts
Candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 17-03-2015 i.e candidate must have been born not earlier than 18-03-1987 and not later than 17-03-1995 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualifications for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer:
Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for General & OBC candidates from 03-03-2015 to 17-03-2015. Candidates can pay the fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. On successful completion of the transaction an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated.
Selection Process of Probationary Officer:
Candidates are selected based on Online Exam followed by Group Discussion & Interview.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015:
Candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.com website from 03-03-2015 to 17-03-2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should have a valid personal email ID, contact No.
2. Before applying candidates have to scan photo (200 x 230 pixels between 20kb to 50 kb) and signature (140 x 60 pixels between 10kb to 20kb).
3. Log on to the website www.bankofbaroda.com
4. Click on “ADMISSION IN BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING FOR THE YEAR 2015-16?.
5. Click here to Apply Online —> APPLY ONLINE.
6. Enter their basic details, Personal Details, contact details, Qualification and upload photo and signature.
7. After filling all the details click on Submit button.
8. Make payment as through credit/ debit card and click on Submit button.
9. After successfully completion a Registration Number and Password will be generated, retain for future reference.
10. An E-Mail & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent.
11. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then “Your online transaction was unsuccessful’.
Please register again” message will be displayed.
12. Revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
13. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated, take a print of the e-receipt and retain it for future use.
14. Finally take print out of the filled application and retain it for future use.
Click here to apply for 2015 freshers jobs
Important Dates :
Start Date of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 03-03-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 17-03-2015.
Download of Call letter for Examination: From 07-04-2015.
Date of Examination (Tentative): 18-04-2015.