Cyient Limited(Infotech) Hiring Freshers as "Quality Assurance Engineer" position in Noida. Cyient recruitment drive 2015 for 2013/2014 and 2015 pass outs of BE,BTech freshers Graduates. Cyient jobs for freshers.
About Cyient Company:
Cyient, formerly Infotech Enterprises is a company focussed on engineering, networks and operations. It has 12,000+ employees across 38 global locations as of March 2014. The company features among the top 30 outsourcing companies in the world. On 15 January 2010, Daxcon was acquired by Infotech Enterprises America Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infotech Enterprises Limited, India.
On May 7, 2014, Cyient Limited, formerly known as Infotech Enterprises Limited, announced its new name is official based on approval from a shareholders’ vote. The process of determining the new identity, bearing connotations to the words client and science, while ient referencing Infotech Enterprises, involved various brand specialists and the new name was tested in 17 languages.
www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id.
Name of the Post:
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality assurance and skilled based knowledge in continuous process Improvements.
- Should be closely working with the project teams to support problem solving, implementation of ISO 9001, 27001 procedures, Lean and Six Sigma, CMMi practices & SDLCs
- Conduct QMS / Process Improvement trainings to the project teams
- Support PMs in process activities like Planning, Reviews, Configuration Management, Defect management, Project Tracking & Quantitative Project Management
- Various software project management tools for Scheduling, Configuration management, Defect management and SPC
- New graduate as a software engineer
- Strong Computer science concepts
- Data structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented design / programming
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Candidates with great passion for software development that have gone an extra mile in their course projects/work outside of the class will be strongly preferred.
- BE/ B. Tech. (Computer Science, Information Systems and Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecom, Electronics and Instrumentation) and MCA 2013/2014 and 2015 pass outs.
- Minimum 60% marks in 10th and 12th Std.
- Freshers from 2013/2014 and 2015 Batch
Interview Process for IT freshers:
- Written/Online test
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple face to face interview rounds
Locations of work:
Click here to apply for 2015 freshers jobs
Cyient Freshers Salary:
How To Apply:
Click Here to apply for job
Related Freshers Jobs:
Josh Technology--Click Here