About General Electric(GE) Company:
GE Capital's Retail Finance [now known as Synchrony Financial] business is among the country's most successful retail lenders, with 80 years of experience in consumer financing. The business, which originates loans as a unit of GE Capital Retail Bank [now known as Synchrony Bank], provides credit card programs to retailers and consumers in the United States and Canada. We build better businesses through customized private label and bankcard credit programs to national and regional retailers in the U.S., as well as private label credit card programs, promotional and installment lending, bankcards and financial services for consumers through dealers; national, regional and independent retailers; contractors; manufacturers; healthcare practices; and service providers across nearly 20 industries.
We are committed to being an employer of choice, offering competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join our team, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.
We are committed to being an employer of choice, offering competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join our team, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges. Please note that candidates for this role will not be eligible for transfers internally to other GE businesses.
www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id.
Name of the Post:
We are looking for interns to participate in control design & hardware in the loop simulations within the Controls & Optimization Systems lab at GE Global Research in Bangalore.
The intern will work under the mentorship of an engineer of the lab on setting up a hardware in the loop system and perform simulations using the same.
- Participate in cutting edge research in control systems, hardware in the loop simulation and physics based modeling of multiple systems
- Propose enhancements to algorithms to improve performance
- Work effectively in team
- Strong communication skills
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- A good team player and not just an independent good worker.
- Flexible/Adaptable to meet changing needs of the business.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent written and verbal English
- Solid experience of software engineering and quality process
- Proven development experience
- Cross-browser environments
- Reusable component design
- 4th year bachelors student / Masters student / PhD student in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and communication engineering/Mechanical/Chemical with specialization in embedded systems, power systems or control systems.
- Creative ability for out of the box solutions
Click Here ---- General Electric IT Placement papers
General Electric Interview Process for IT freshers:
- Telephonic Round
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Locations of work:
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
General Electric Freshers Salary:
Best in Industry
How To Apply:
Click Here to apply for job