|Qualification||Any Graduate/Any PG|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Minimum 6 months of experience in international BPO, specifically in a Voice and Email Handling process
- Handle customer issues, coordinate with different functions, ticket management
- Good communication (written and verbal) and comprehension skills in English
- Good Customer Service skills
- Government recognized Photo Id proof
- Last 3 months pay slip
- Salary annexure
- Appointment letter
- Releiving letter (if applicable)
iGate Walk-In Details:Walk-In Date: 16th to 20th March 2015.
Timings of interview: 2:00-6:00 pm
Interview Venue:IGATE Global Solutions Limited.
139-140 Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ),