About LexisNexis Company:
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis? and Nexis? services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system. www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id.
Name of the Post:
Software Engineering Intern
- This Software Engineering Intern will write software, craft sample code and participate as a member of an Agile software development team with other developers.
- As a Software Engineering Intern your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Working with Senior Developers, design and implement solutions to *Complete User Stories *Enable continuous deployment *Automate processes
- Deliver automated unit tests to ensure high quality of code
- Participate in peer design/code reviews
- Manage your own project tasks, re-work, schedule, and email communications.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
- Someone who is passionate about honing their software skills and developing a history of identifying and delivering tools that are useful and used by others
- Independent and proactive approach to learning new things
- Strong problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Ability to take on leadership roles as needed
- Familiar with database technologies
- Strong communication skills
Click Here ---- Placement papers
Recruitment Process in IT company:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Round
Locations of work:
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
IT Freshers Salary :
Best In Industry
How To Apply:
Click Here--- HCL Freshers Walk In Drive 2015 in Chennai
Click Here--- HCL freshers offcampus drive 2015 in Noida
Click Here--- TCS freshers walk in drive in Mumbai
Click Here---- Cognizant freshers drive 2015 in Pune