About Ubisoft Company:
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin"s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit.
Ubisoft is the third-largest independent publisher of video games worldwide. Ubisoft Entertainment S.A’s worldwide presence includes 29 studios in 19 countries. The company has subsidiaries in 26 countries. Ubisoft's largest development studio is Ubisoft Montreal in Canada, which employs about 2,100 people. www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id.
In Ubisoft’s 2008–2009 fiscal year, the company’s revenue was €1.256 billion, reaching the 1 billion euro milestone for the first time in the company’s history. Ubisoft created its own film division, called Ubisoft Motion Pictures, which creates shows and films based on the company’s games.Ubisoft is the third-largest independent publisher of video games worldwide. Ubisoft Entertainment S.A’s worldwide presence includes 29 studios in 19 countries. The company has subsidiaries in 26 countries. Ubisoft's largest development studio is Ubisoft Montreal in Canada, which employs about 2,100 people.
Name of the Post:
- To ensure that all console products meet submission requirements for MICROSOFT platform
- Conducting compliance tests for respective console
- Creating validation reports and providing documentation for detected flaws
- Coordinating with the project dev team for compliance implementation.
- Communicate risks, guidelines with producer. Foresee problems and suggest safe solutions.
- To prepare and implement test plans for console submissions ensuring that the product is produced to the highest standard
- Oversee each game submission
- Achieve targets set for test schedules and quality
- Provide support and advice to all members of the Test Department to ensure appropriate and current levels of knowledge, including training and coaching
- Keep the compliance test documents updated
- Preparing full and daily reports based on the projects requirements
- Ensuring smooth running of multiple projects
- Maintain up to date knowledge of technical compliance requirements
- Create and maintain the documentation required to support compliance testing and training
Job Requirements:The ideal candidate is an inventive, passionate, self-motivated team player who can drive issues and projects to a closure in a fast paced, globally distributed, enterprise software engineering environment.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of compliance tests procedures and requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong technical knowledge and some engineering mind.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and commitment to maintaining high standards of work
- Very good teamwork and project management skills.
- Extremely dependable
- Positive and "can-do" attitude
- Good organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Analysis and synthesis abilities; perseverance in accomplishing the established goals.
- The ability to focus when multitasking
- Efficiency and perspective orientated
- Open to changes and self-improvement
Click Here ---- Freshers IT Placement papers
Ubisoft Hiring Process for IT freshers:
- Aptitude Test
- Telephonic Round
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Locations of work:
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
Ubisoft Freshers Salary:
Best in Industry