United Health Group is hiring for "Associate Software Engineer". All B.E./MCA/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc Freshers are eligible to apply this position. Interested and Eligible candidates can register through the below link before it expires.
United Health Group Inc. is a diversified managed health care company headquartered in Minnesota, U.S. It is No. 14 on Fortune magazine's top 500 companies in the United States. United Health Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Healthcare and Optum. Through its family of subsidiaries and divisions, United Health Group serves approximately 70 million individuals nationwide. United Health Group is the parent of United Healthcare, the largest single health carrier in the United States. It was created in 1977, as United Health Care Corporation (it was renamed in 1998), but traces its origin to a firm it acquired in 1977, Charter Med Incorporated, which was founded in 1974. In 1979, it introduced the first network-based health plan for seniors.
Associate Software Engineer
- Have scored 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation/Post Graduation
- Basic Programming skill with Database Knowledge is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team environment
- Versatility and quality focused
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- B.E./MCA/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc are eligible for these positions, candidates with distance education courses are not eligible.
- A minimum of 60% marks across education background (10th, 12th , Graduation/ Post Graduation).
- Only 2014 pass outs are eligible, we are not considering 2013 or earlier pass outs or candidates passing out in 2015.
- Candidates who have appeared for any opportunity at UHG in the last 6 months are not eligible.