About ANZ Company:
ANZ Operations and Technology Pvt. Ltd. and ANZ Support Services India Pvt. Ltd. in Bengaluru are an integral part of ANZ’s Global Technology Services and Operations division. In Bengaluru, ANZ currently employs more than 6000 people in technology development, operations and shared services roles. The group has been servicing ANZ’s technology needs for nearly 25 years and has in recent years extended its capabilities to include operations and support functions.
This division is led by Pankajam Sridevi. Pankajam Sridevi – Managing Director, ANZ Bengaluru. Pankajam Sridevi is the Managing Director of ANZ Bengaluru, leading a team of more than 6000 staff in technology and operations across both its campuses in Bengaluru.
Recognizing that great companies are about great people, ANZ Operations & Technology Pvt. Ltd. and ANZ Support Services India Pvt. Ltd. aspire to create a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and opportunities.
We have a wide range of permanent opportunities and our commitment to recruiting and retaining the very best talent touches every part of the organisation. We offer permanent opportunities (full or part-time) in Bengaluru in the areas of Operations, Technology and Shared Services. www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id.Freshers Jobs in Bangalore. 2015 BE,Btech Freshers jobs. Graduate Engineer Trainee jobs.
Name of the Post:
Graduate Engineer Trainee
- The ideal candidate is an inventive, passionate, self-motivated team player who can drive issues and projects to a closure in a fast paced, globally distributed, enterprise software engineering environment.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of compliance tests procedures and requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong technical knowledge and some engineering mind.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and commitment to maintaining high standards of work
- Very good teamwork and project management skills.
- Extremely dependable
- Positive and "can-do" attitude
- Good organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Analysis and synthesis abilities; perseverance in accomplishing the established goals.
- The ability to focus when multitasking
- Efficiency and perspective orientated
- Open to changes and self-improvement
- Minimum 60% marks in graduation
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
- The students should be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards
Click Here ---- ANZ Infotech Placement papers
ANZ Infotech GET-2015 Recruitment Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Round
Locations of work:
ANZ Infotech GET-2015 Test Locations:
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
IT Freshers Salary :
How To Apply ANZ Infotech GET-2015:
Click Here--- Wipro Recruitment Drive in April
Click Here--- Capgemini Off Campus Drive on 10th April
Click Here--- Suffescom Freshers Recruitment Drive
Click Here---- Near.in Hiring Freshers