About Bank Of America Company:
Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals. BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd.
Key functions include Trade Processing & settlement, Inventory Management, Cash Management, Asset Services, Collateral Management, Reconciliation, Client & Product Data. www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id.bank of america careers India. bank of america jobs in Hyderabad.
Name of the Post:
- The process deals with Trades that are input by the Front Office and appear on the Bank queue within the mainframe system (GBS) are to be confirmed prior to settlement within currency deadlines.
- Verification of correctness of trades are done via telephone, Reuter’s/Voice Broker confirmations and customer swift confirmations.
- Team interacts with Trade Support groups, Position Control, investigations, GTS, NDF group and external customers to resolve discrepancies and to confirm trades. All unconfirmed trades on trade date are required either to have deal sources to support or phone confirm with counterpart to make sure good trade in both side.
- Candidate will be responsible for Inter bank Processing (incorporating confirmation and settlement and control processes) for Global Foreign Exchange counter parties based in USA, Asia and Europe.
IT Freshers Job Responsibilities:
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the world of foreign exchange. The associate will be part of the Interbank Processing Global foreign Exchange team working in a fast paced and time sensitive environment. Although working individually, the success is measured at a team level, with internal targets and results being measured against the Line of Business external peer group on a regular basis. The level of unconfirmed trades and error free settlements and our success in the market versus our peer group is a key barometer in measuring the control of risk around the process. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to learn all aspects of the team’s responsibilities.
- Verification of trade details originating from Reuter’s conversations, broker confirmations (BART) and SWIFT trade confirmations.
- Perform telephone confirmations on transactions due for payment where we do not have receipt of counterparty confirmation.
- Input and verification of settlement instructions for FX, NDF and Money Market trades against back office system trade source.
- Daily investigation of any transaction discrepancies/exceptions relating to FX, NDF and Money Market trades. Including the use of the FIONA system and liaison with our business partners, external clients and various trading desks.
- Input and verification of general ledger accounting entries, manual creation of adhoc payments using the Swift template for all branches supported as and when required Agree netting of trades, and settlement thereof.
- MIS, reporting of operational and trading exposures to management.
- Maintenance of data in relation to points of contact internal and external and additional information necessary to effectively and efficiently resolve trade issues and queries
- Working closely together with Static data team, Settlements, Traders, and clients to ensure accurate information is updated within our processing database.
- Responsible for clearing of items on the daily exception accounting reports.
- Daily control reports including Unconfirmed Transactions, Cash Transactions, Transaction Deletions, BAD news reports.
- Maintain established productivity levels as per SLA.
- Ensure that all established procedures are followed.
- Meet or exceed all deadlines given as per SLA.
- Excellent organisational skills are required with the ability to prioritise daily workload, work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- To be able to communicate effectively, and clearly escalate queries to Onshore Confirmations Team verbally and written.
- To be flexible in their attitude and approach, and be willing to work extra hours during the week with overflow of volume and to provide cover for holidays planned and unplanned.
Click Here ---- Latest freshers Placement papers
Freshers Recruitment Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Round
Locations of work:
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
IT Freshers Salary :
How To Apply for IT Jobs:
Click Here--- Infosys Placement paper Pattern and Sample Test Papers
Click Here--- HP Freshers recruitment Drive 2015
Click Here--- Barclays Freshers Recruitment Drive on 10th April 2015
Click Here---- ANZ Infotech GET-2015 Registration Link