About Citrix Company:
Citrix currently services around 330,000 organizations worldwide and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in the Miami metropolitan area, with subsidiary operations in California and Massachusetts, and additional development centers in Canada, Germany, Denmark, the United Kingdom, India and Australia.
Following the acquisition of XenSource, Inc. in October 2007, Citrix started spearheading the Xen open-source hypervisor project.
www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id. Citrix Systems job openings in Bangalore. Testing job Openings in India.
Name of the Post:
Software Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer Job Description:
- Responsible for testing of products across OS platforms (e.g. Windows, Linux, Mac) for various features.
- Identify, isolate, interpret, and report defects, and work with developers to analyze requirements, and reproduce problems to get them resolved.
- May assist in formulating test plan(s), but generally follows guidelines set by test plan.
- Within scope of assignments, sets up test environments and updates bug database.
- Is familiar with, and follows, prescribed software engineering and test processes and procedures.
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation of work and communication and feedback of technical issues to developers and test leadership
- Depending on project or group, may perform some programming.
- Scope of work may include both manual and automated test activities.
Test Engineer Job Requirements:
- Entry to mid level position tests production software of limited complexity to debug through the use of systematic tests from QA through release.
- Create and/or execute manual and/or automated test scripts depending on product responsibility area.
- Responsible for working through a defined set of tests, interpreting results, and maintenance.
- Certain groups may also require test and verification for global localization services.
- Knowledge of test methodologies, QA process, and software release cycle.
- Basic proficiency in writing and executing test cases.
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems and networking.
- Depending on group, programming proficiency (e.g. C, C++, Java, PERL) and understanding of automated test processes.
Click Here ---- Freshers Placement papers 2015
Citrix Freshers Recruitment Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Round
Locations of work:
Click here for more 2015 freshers IT jobs
Click here for more Govt jobs 2015
Citrix freshers salary:
How To Apply Citrix Systems Jobs:
Click Here--- Surya Software freshers recruitment drive
Click Here--- 3dplm off campus drive 2015
Click Here--- Snapdeal freshers recruitment drive 2015
Click Here---- IBM recruitment drive 2015
Click Here---- Sitel Walk In drive 2015