About Ernst & Young Company:
Ernst & Young Global Limited (known as EY) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014.
The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 190,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world. It provides assurance (including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies.
The firm dates back to 1849 with the founding of Harding & Pullein in England. The current firm was formed by a merger of Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. in 1989. It was known as Ernst & Young until 2013, when it underwent a rebranding to EY. The acronym "EY" was already an informal name for the firm prior to its official adoption.
As of 2014, EY was the ninth largest privately owned organization in the United States. www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id. Ernst and young India jobs for freshers 2015-16. Ernst and young MBA jobs..
Name of the Post:
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Q&RM Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ QRM rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Q&RM team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within Q&RM and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s QRM rules and policies
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
- Efficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good analytical thinking/ability to take decisions.
- Proactive and able to prioritise work, good inter personal skills, attention to details, customer focused, responsive and able to multi-task.
Click Here ---- Ernst and young india interview questions
Freshers Hiring Process in IT company:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Round
Locations of work:
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
Ernst & young Freshers Salary: