Bharat Electronics Limited hiring "Probationary Engineers" in May 2015. This position is for all B.E/B.Tech Graduates. The available positions are for Across India. All Interested and Eligible candidates can send their duely filled application forms to the specified email address on or before 14th May 2015.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and few regional offices in India.
It is owned by the Indian Government & primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of the eight PSUs under Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It has even earned the government's Navratna status.
As of 1 April 2012, BEL's order book is estimated to be around INR257 billion (US$4.0 billion).
- GEN / OBC candidates with first class in B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical / Civil/ Electrical /Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering.
- Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply. SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree / disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Candidates currently studying in the final semester / final year of BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering in the specializations mentioned above and who will be appearing for their final semester/final year exams in the month of May/June 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit for General candidates is 25 years of age as on 01.05.2015 for all posts.
- Special dispensation allowed for Other Backward Class (OBC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PWD), Ex-Serviceman (XSM), Kashmiri Migrant (KM). Please refer to the Norms for the same.
Number of Vacancies:
- Total Number of Vacancies:394
- Computer Science-57
Apply Mode: Postal
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online latest by 14 May 2015.Send the duly completed Printed Version of Application Form having Auto Generated Online Application No. along with requisite amount of Bank Challan (wherever required) to "Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 " (To be sent through ordinary post only) so as to reach on or before 20 May 2015.
Click here for more 2015 IT jobs
Click here for more Govt jobs 2015
BEL freshers salary:
Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/- per month
How To Apply for freshers IT jobs:
Click Here--- Amazon Recruitment Drive 2015
Click Here--- IBM OffCampus drive in May 2015
Click Here--- Fully Solved IBM Placement Papers 2015
Click Here--- ADP freshers Jobs in May 2015
Click Here---- 2015 Infosys Placement papers
Click Here---- Magna Infotech Hiring Freshers