Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank notification for the recruitment of 889 Officer & Office Asst Posts. IBPS Job Notification 2015-2016. Gramin banks Recruitment 2015. Graduate bank jobs. Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs 2015.
About Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank:
Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank has been established on 02.09.2013 with the amalgamation of erstwhile Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank, Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank and Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank in terms of provisions of Regional Rural Banks Act 1976. This Bank is sponsored by State Bank of India. The shareholders of the Bank are Govt. of India (50%), State Bank of India (35%) and Govt. of Chhattisgarh (15%). The Bank is operating in the whole State of Chhattisgarh with its Head Office at Raipur (Capital of Chhattisgarh State).
Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
No. Of Vacancies:
- Officer Scale-III: 06 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 34 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 201 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 237 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 589 Posts
- Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Forr Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, III Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate
- For Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer), Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- For Officer Scale-II (IT), Degree from a recognized University in Law for Officer Scale-II (Law), Certified Associate-ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/ MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution
- For Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) & should have proficiency in local language Hindi/ Native language Chhattisgarhi of the State/ UT.
- Candidates age should be between 21-40 years for Officer Scale III, and 21-32 years for Officer Scale II, and 18-28 years for Officer Scale- I & Office Assistant as on 01-06-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH & for Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 & Personal Interview.
Click here for more Govt jobs 2015
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST candidates) through CBS at any of the Branches of Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank by means of a Payment Challan in CBS Account No. 77033132030.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website provided below from 21-05-2015 to 05-06-2015.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
For Payment Challan --- Click Here
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 21-05-2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 05-06-2015.
- Last Date for Reprint: 20-06-2015.