About Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank:
The Bank came into existence on 12.09.2005 following the Government of India Notification F.No.:1(2)/2001-RRB dtd.12.09.2005, published in Part II, Section 3, Sub section (ii) of the Gazette of India extraordinary for publication, providing therein for amalgamation of the three Regional Rural Banks VIZ. Banaskantha Mehsana Gramin Bank,Kutch Gramin Bank and Sabarkantha Gandhinagar Gramin Bank, sponsored by Dena Bank established under the Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976.
The Bank is a joint undertaking of Government of India, Government of Gujarat & Dena Bank. The Bank is contributing towards gainful employment opportunities and enhancing production of agricultural and non-agricultural sectors through network of 179 branches.
AREA OF OPERATION
The Bank is having a network of 179 branches (excluding 23 Satellite Offices) spread over Seven districts of Gujarat State, viz. Ahmedabad, Banaskantha, Gandhinagar, Kutch, Mehsana, Patan and Sabarkantha.
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
No. Of Vacancies:
- Officer Scale-I: 44 Posts
- Officer Scale-II: 07 Posts
- Officer Scale-III: 02 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 75 Posts
- Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University for Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, III Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate for Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer),
- Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for Officer Scale-II (IT),
- Degree from a recognized University in Law for Officer Scale-II (Law), Certified Associate-ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/ MBA in Finance from a recognized university for Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) & should have proficiency in local language i.e. Gujarati language/ UT.
- Candidates age should be 21-40 years for post 1, 21-32 years for post 2, 18-28 years for post 3 and 4 as on 01-06-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH & for Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 & Personal Interview.
Click here for more Govt jobs 2015
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website provided below from 02-06-2015 to 17-06-2015.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-06-2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2015.
- Last Date for Reprint: 02-07-2015.