Department of Technical Education & Skills Development, Madhya Pradesh has announced notification for the recruitment of 350 Lecturer Vacancies in various subjects for Polytechnic Colleges. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-05-2015 to 15-06-2015.
Department of Technical Education & Skill Development MP:
The Directorate of Training is working under the Department of Technical Education and Training, Government of Madhya Pradesh. The administration of Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) is the responsibility of this directorate. Through Industrial Training Institutes training is imparted under various Schemes such as:
- Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS)
- Apprentice Training Scheme (ATS)
Department Of Technical Education & Skill Development MP Vacancy Details:
No. Of Vacancies:
Name Of The Subjects:
- Civil Engineering: 89 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 78 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 43 posts
- Electronics & Communication: 65 posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 58 posts
- I.T.: 05 posts
- Architecture: 03 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 01 post
- Mining & Mine Surveying: 03 posts
- Production Engineering: 01 post
- Textile Technology: 04 posts
Candidate minimum age should be 21 years & maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection will be based on GATE – 2015 score, Educational merit, Ph.D & Personal Interview.
Click here for more Govt jobs 2015
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General category, Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC (Except Creamy layer).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website (link provided below).
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 25-05-2015.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 15-06-2015.