About Food Corporation Of India (FCI):
Food Corporation of India (Hindi: भारतीय खाद्य निगम) was set up on 14 January 1965 having its first District Office at Thanjavur - rice bowl of Tamil Nadu - and headquarters at Chennai under the Food Corporations Act 1964 to implement the following objectives of the National Food Policy :
- Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers.
- Distribution of food grains throughout the country for Public Distribution System.
- Maintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of food grains to ensure National Food Security.
- Regulate market price to provide food grains to consumers at a reliable price.
www.123freshersjobs.com is the best freshers jobs site in India. Get latest free Job alerts by registering your email id. Govt Job openings in India.
Food Corporation Of India Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts:
Name Of The Post:
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration): 04 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts): 11 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Law): 05 Posts
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
Candidates should possess Post Graduation degree/ equivalent from a recognized University for post 1, should have an Associate membership of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for post 2, Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute for post 3, M.B.B.S (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) for post 4 with relevant experience.
Candidates maximum age should be 30 years for post 1, 28 years for post 2, 33 years for post 3, 35 years for post 4 as on 01-08-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD/ PH candidates, 15 years for PWD/ PH candidates belonging to SC/ ST and 13 years for PWD/ PH candidates belonging to OBC.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and/ or Skill Test, Interview.
Application Fee:Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD (PH) and Women candidates) Excluding bank charges but including service tax as applicable. Service Tax Code (Registration Number) – AAACF0365NST099. Fee can be paid through any one of the following modes of payment:
- SBI Internet Banking/ Other Major Bank’s Internet Banking: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- through Debit/ Credit Cards. The additional bank charges for all such transactions is around Rs 20/- (which may vary) and is to be borne by the candidates.
- Cash Payment through e-Challan at branches of SBI: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- by e-Challan. The additional bank charges for Challan Mode is Rs. 60/- and is to be borne by the candidates.
Click here for more Govt jobs 2015
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the link provided below from 14-07-2015 at 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 14-08-2015 till 23:59 Hrs (IST).
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-07-2015 at 10:00 Hrs (IST).
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-08-2015 till 23:59 Hrs (IST).
- Last Date for Making the Payment of Application Fee through SBI Internet Banking/ Other Major Bank’s Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Cards: 21-08-2015.
- Last Date for Generating the Bank e-Challan: 14-08-2015.
- Last Date for Making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan at branches of SBI: 21-08-2015.
- Availability of Admit Cards on website: 15 days prior to Announced Date of Examination.