|Company Name||DCB Bank|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Graduate/ post graduate from a recognised University with minimum of 60% marks in qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have written the qualifying examination for graduation during 2014-15 and awaiting results may also apply. Such candidates are allowed to appear for the written test and interview. However, their provisional appointment will be subject to production of provisional certificate and mark list before commencement of the academic program.
- 21 years of age or above AND below (including) 28 years of age
- Eligible candidates would be subjected to a selection process comprising of a written test followed by an interview conducted by DCB Bank Ltd.
- In addition to the eligibility criteria mentioned in section 8 above, candidates who have cleared the IBPS CWE/PO/MTIII Test 2013 OR CWE/PO/MT IV Test 2014 will directly qualify to appear for the Interview Process subject to the following criteria
- Combined Minimum Score of 42.20 in IBPS CWE/PO/MTIII Test 2013
- Combined Minimum Score of 49.60 in IBPS CWE/PO/MT IV Test 2014
- The scores as obtained will need to be mentioned in the Online Application Form
- Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria only may apply.
- Candidates short listed on the basis of their performance in the written test only will be called for the interview.
- Candidates are required to bear all travel/ stay expenses in connection with test and interview
Important Dates:Last Date for Online Application : Thursday – 4th June 2015
Intimation letter for Written Test : By Friday, 5th June 2015
Written Test : Sunday 7th June 2015
Release of short list for Interview : By 5 pm on Sunday 7th June 2015
Personal Interviews : Commencing 10 am on Monday 8th June, 2015
Intimation of Interview Results By : Thursday 11th June 2015
Last date for Submission of University Registration Form with the required documents : Friday 19th June, 2015
How To Apply:Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Online application have to be received on or before 6 pm, Thursday, 4th June, 2015.
For More Details: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here