Honeywell Offcampus Drive For BE,B.Tech, M.E,M.Tech Freshers In June 2015. Honeywell Hiring Freshers In June 2015 As Software Engineer. Openings For Freshers At Honeywell In June 2015.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards and perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
- Understand the complete project plan and participates in audits.
- Know the schedule of the deliverables on the module that he/she working on.
- Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she working on
- Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
- Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
- Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues
- Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V System Testing
- Knowledge about DO-178B, testing tools.
- Awareness of the software life cycle
- Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
- Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
- Good communication skills and attention to details.
- Secondary skillset:
- Exposure to simulation environment
- Exposure to DEOS Operating System, EPIC Architecture, TATS and EASE
- systems are preferred.
- Exposure to DO178B Level D FAI/Cert documentation activities.
How To Apply: