Intel Off Campus Drive In June 2015 - BE,B.Tech,BCA,B.Sc,B.Com,BBA. Openings For Freshers At Intel In June 2015. Job Openings In India For Freshers At Intel. Intel Career Opportunities In India. Graduate Jobs In India.
You Can Also Check : Intel Latest Placement Papers
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Work with Business Analyst clients to clarify business requirements, map them to systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions.
- Convert client requirements into technical terms for the development team, and advise clients on resource requirements, scope, budgets, and timing.
- Develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, and plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the development teams.
- Document changes and create troubleshooting guides, may provide Level 3 production support when Level 1 or 2 at the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is unable to solve a problem.
- Work on several projects simultaneously (except ERP-type aps, then work on 1 release at a time) in teams with other Systems Analysts and developers.
- The Grade 3 Systems Analyst performs this function as part of a team for small projects, this level typically requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identify root cause for Problems, and develop workarounds or permanent fixes
- Partnering with Support Specialists or Systems Analysts to gather and/or clarify requirements
- Interpreting requirements and providing design solutions that meet requirements
- Fixing or Developing capabilities and validating their functionality
- Developing test cases / scripts and partnering with team resources for QA activities
- Documentation of Solutions, design specs, standards, and developer guides or other technical documentation
- Transform requirements into new report design.
- Develop / fix reports on Microsoft BI, SQL Server (SSAS, SSRS, Tabular model/multi-dimensional model), PowerPivot, Sharepoint BI (PerformancePoint Dashboards, Excel services, PowerView.
- Perform unit testing /functional testing/ integration testing.
- Bachelor's Degree/ 1+ years, or Master's Degree/ 0 years
- In the role of Systems Analyst, you will be joining a team of IT professionals who are focused on supporting and delivering solutions for various groups in Sales and Marketing.
- This position may work on a variety of programming languages which include but are not limited C#, ASP.Net, Java, HTML5, CSS, and XML/JSON.
- Knowledge of reporting technologies such as Microsoft BI, ETL transformation and database technologies (Oracle, SQL etc.) is must.
- Working with the wider team, the individual will collaborate cross organizationally to understand requirements, recommend, and extend and/or develop IT solutions which.
- Successful candidate will have knowledge of ITIL framework, Project Life Cycle (PLC) phases and demonstrate knowledge of good software design principles.
- Knowledge on Agile software development practices is an added advantage.