About Life Insurance Corporation Of India:
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of 1560482 crore (US$250 billion).As of 2013 it had total life fund of Rs.1433103.14 crore with total value of policies sold of 367.82 lakh that year.
The company was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state owned Life Insurance Corporation.
LIC's slogan yogakshemam vahamyaha is in Sanskrit language which translates in English as "Your welfare is our responsibility". This is derived from ancient Hindu text, the Bhagavad Gita's 9th chapter, 22nd verse. The slogan can be seen in the logo, written in Devanagari script. LIC ADO Notification.
No. Of Vacancies:
Name Of The Posts:
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal : 363 posts in 8 Divisional Offices
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad : 699 posts in 17 Divisional Offices
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur : 622 posts in 14 Divisional Offices
- East Central Zonal Office, Patna : 506 posts in 11 Divisional Offices
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai : 679 posts in 12 Divisional Offices
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai : 918 posts in 18 Divisional Offices
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata : 597 posts in 12 Divisional Offices
- North Zonal Office, Delhi : 682 posts in 14 Divisional Offices
Candidates age should not be below 21 years and not above 35 years as on 01-06-2015.
Click here for more Govt jobs 2015
Click here for more 2015 freshers jobs
Selection will be made on the basis of a Online Test 19/07/2015 and 25/07/2015.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through LIC official website (link provided below).
- Apply Online at LIC website only from 01/06/2015 to 30/06/2015 only.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…