TCS Offcampus Recruitment For 2013,2014,2015 Freshers In June 2015. TCS Job Openings In India For Freshers. Fresher Career Opportunities In India With TCS. B.Sc,BCA,BCS Graduate Jobs In India.
You Can Also Check: TCS Updated Placement Papers 2015
|Experience||2013,2014,2015 Batch Freshers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Service Desk Engineer|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
- We are looking for eligible BSc / BCA / BCS Graduates and who are driven by passion and are interested to make career in IT Industry. Exciting career opportunities are available in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in IT projects and as a Service Desk Engineer in IT Infrastructure Service (IT IS) projects. You could be mapped to any one of the profiles based on the project requirements and your skills.
- As a team member of an IT project you get a chance to work on software development life cycle which
- includes Software Development, Software Testing, and Production Support etc. You get a chance to work on different programming languages, technologies, domains and platforms.
- As a Service Desk Engineer in IT IS department, you become a single point of contact between Users and IT Service Management. Tasks include handling incidents and requests, and providing an interface for other key business processes. The primary functions of the Service Desk are incident control, life cycle management of all service requests, and communicating with the customer
- IT IS department is the key to any organization to keep the computers up and running 24 hours a day and 365 days a year which enables the delivery of good business results all over the world. The services cover Data Centers which house Servers, Storage, Databases, Security, Networks, and so on. With emerging technologies such as cloud computing and an on-demand IT environment, IT Infrastructure services has shown phenomenal progress and growth in the last two decades.
- B.Sc.(Physics ,Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information
- Technology) /BCA / BCS graduates of 2013, 2014, and 2015 batches
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science or Commerce with Mathematics / Statistics as subjects
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt.
- Aggregate is average of scores of all subjects in all semesters.
- Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible
- There should not be extended education. All courses should be completed within normal stipulated course duration.
- Interested candidates need to register on TCS campus portal.
- To register please log on to http://www.careers.tcs.com > Entry Level Fresher > Click Here > Next Step(New Candidate-Register Here) > Off Campus Applicants
- Applicants who have already registered in NextStep portal may log on with a valid DT reference number to update their profile: https://nextstep.tcs.com > Off Campus Applicants
- If you meet all our eligibility criteria, you will receive an email on the id registered on Nextstep portal informing about the Test Date / Venue / Time.
- Selection process will involve an online aptitude test. Candidates can take the practice test by clicking on OpenseeSame banner on Nextstep portal. (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
- Candidate clearing the test will be called for interviews.
- Selected candidates will get an offer letter on Nextstep portal and registered email id.
- For further queries please drop a mail to: email@example.com