Deloitte Job Openings For Freshers In November 2015 - Hyderabad. Job Openings In India For Freshers. Deloitte Career Opportunities In India For Freshers. Graduate Jobs In India At Hyderabad. BE,B.Tech Freshers Jobs 2016. Openings For Freshers At Hyderabad Deloitte. Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2016.
Also Check: Deloitte Latest Placement Papers and Pattern
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
- Build Functional(Advisory/ERS/Consulting) and / or Industry (TMT, E&R, C&IP, LSHC, FSI,and Federal Public Sector) knowledge to support organization in Knowledge Management initiatives/projects.
- Work closely with Functional / Industry Knowledge Manager in developing tactical plans to support the business unit’s services and/or programs goals.
- Serve as technical - functional liaison for Knowledge Management solutions and applications. Research technical feasibility of Knowledge Management requirements based on Function / Industry specific issues/needs.
- Understand operational objectives by studying business of functions; gather information;document the requirements. Coordinate the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified Knowledge applications.
- Work directly with Functional / Industry Knowledge Manager to understand project concept,objectives and approach. Works on small projects or phase(s) of larger project(s) and display good understanding of Knowledge Management life cycle.Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, monitoring milestone completion, and tracking all phases of the project product/service life cycle.
- Facilitate awareness programs to help Knowledge tools adoption by end users. Assesses and prepare training material to facilitate Knowledge transfer.
- Assist in performing initial analyses and provide recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency to clients. This includes documenting,prioritizing and tracking requests in coordination with the Functional Knowledge Manager.
- Coordinate interaction and communication among Knowledge Management personnel. Meeting project team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Balance multiple Knowledge Management projects and other customer relationship responsibilities .Review,analyze, and create detailed documentation of business user Knowledge needs,including business systems and workflow, and program objectives.
- Develop effective reporting mechanisms through comprehensive reporting on Knowledge portal/product usage and efficiency.
- Exhibit a professional, business-like demeanor.
- Ability to maintain integrity and professionalism.
- Effective listening skills and attention to detail. Extremely detail oriented
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and communication skills (written, verbal, &presentation)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build networks within the organization,specifically with very senior leaders and client service professionals
- Candidate should bring good problem-solving skills, resilience, and a positive attitude
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Be able to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Seeks information/ ideas, and establishes relationships with clients to assess any future opportunities for additional business
- Interact with clients and subject matter experts on regular basis through face to face interactions/ video conferences/teleconferences / mails to understand the client processes and business problems
- Be proactive in communicating opportunities and challenges
- Suggest practical solutions and partner with clients to implement the solutions.
- High energy with ability to deal with ambiguity
- Document,contribute and share knowledge to continually improve implementation processes,methods and tools
- Be up-to-date and abreast on latest developments in markets and industries
- Be willing to work across market offerings as and when a business need arises
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of any statistical tools, financial and business databases is an advantage
- Critical thinking and ability to understand risk associated with various engagements.
How To Apply: