Redhat Freshers Job Openings 2016-2017 In Pune - BE,B.Tech,BCA. Redhat Jobs Openings 2016-2017 For Freshers At Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Vizag. Redhat Freshers Openings 2016-2017. IT Job Openings For Freshers In 2016-2017. Redhat Current Job Openings 2016-2017. Openings For Freshers At Redhat. Redhat Freshers Openings 2016-2017. Redhat Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017.
Also Check: Wipro Placement papers
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Marcket|
- The Red Hat Engineering team is seeking a Associate Software Engineer to join us in Pune, India.
- In this role, you will assist with the creation of both internal and external applications.
- You'll work closely with other engineers trying to solve Big Data problems in Elastic search to improve our ability to both analyse our customer's issues and respond with accurate solutions.
- You will also work on infrastructure projects to ensure that our public services like Red Hat Access Insights and Red Hat Access Labs are running at peak performance.
- This is a great opportunity to make a big impact on how our customers use Red Hat solutions.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Build both internal services and applications using Ruby, Python, or Node.js
- Maintain services the your team has deployed
- Help develop the next generation of product supportability, including applications for automated problem detection, configuration checking, and system analysis
- Collaborate with developers across departments and technology stacks and with technical specialists within the technical support organization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology-related discipline
- Experience building web applications in Python, Ruby, or Node.js
- Experience with modern client-side libraries and application frameworks like Bootstrap, jQuery, and Angular.js
- Familiarity with development tools like Grunt and Bower is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of how client applications communicate over HTTP to services located on different web properties
- Experience with Agile development and open source projects is preferred
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.