Capgemini Offcampus Drive For B.E, B.Tech Freshers on 3rd April -Mumbai. Fresher Graduate Jobs In India. Jobs Opportunities For Freshers At Capgemini India. Current Job Openings In India For Freshers At Capgemini. Capgemini Freshers Openings 2016-2017. Capgemini Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017. BE,B.Tech Freshers Jobs 2016-2017 At Capgemini. Pune Freshers Openings 2016-2017. Freshers Job Openings At Pune.
Tally Offcampus Drive 2016 For Freshers in Bangalore - 2016 Batch Freshers.
Accenture Offcampus 2016 For 2015 Freshers on 19th March 2016 - Bangalore.
Dell Freshers Walkins 2016 in Gurgaon On 15th and 16th March 2016.
IBM Walkins For Freshers In Bangalore From 15th to 19th March 2016.
Genpact Walk-In Drive For Freshers From 14th to 18th March 2016 - Delhi.
Sitel Freshers Walkin From 10th To 18th March 2016 - Hyderabad.
Also Check: Latest Pattern and Placement Papers Of Capgemini
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||IT - Software|
- Selected candidates will undergo an extensive training program in a technology / platform
- Selected candidates may be asked to work out of any of our group offices / client locations
- Candidates may be required to work in shifts, as and when required
- Selected candidates will have to execute 2 years’ Service Agreement / Deed of Indemnity applicable from day of joining.
- Excellent opportunities for BE/ B.Tech 2015 pass outs with Capgemini.
- As a mandatory prerequisite for participation in the event, you MUST register at the following website and upload a copy of your resume. If you have any difficulty in registration you may write to me : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student registration process on our website is on and the last date of registration is 18th March 3pm Please note that Students MUST REGISTER before this date and time in order to participate in the event. Post this date and time, the website will not be available for registration.
Capgemini will communicate the Applicant ID (App ID) to all the Students on 23rd March 2016.
All the Students must bring this to the Venue on date of event.
- Graduated in the year 2015
- Should not have appeared for selection process of Cap Gemini group (including IGATE Global solutions)in past 6 months
- Should have 60% and above in academics; 10th , 12th and graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters in graduation)
- Only 1 year gap is allowed after 12th Std (10th in 2008 or 2009, 12th in 2010,2011 or Diploma in 2012 and Graduation in 2015)
- Should be open to relocate to any location (Pune / Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai), work on any technology and flexible to work in shifts (where and when required).
- Must have good English written / verbal communication skills
ONLY candidates belonging to the following streams can apply:
- BE / BTech in Circuit Branches only Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Information Science / Information Technology / Electrical are only eligible
PS : Civil / Mechanical / Industrial / Production / Instrumentation are not eligible for this process
- Please note that in order to participate in the event it is mandatory to register on our campus portal
- Only eligible students are requested to register on our career portal.
- Selected Candidates should be ready to join Cap Gemini on May 5th 2016 at any one of the location: Pune / Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter shortly for selection process with Applicant ID, reporting time, photocopies of mandatory documents to be carried and venue details.
Please Note: This job is not for Business Service Unit (BPO)
- Applicant ID email along with venue detail communicated on your registered email ID
- One updated copy of resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and 5 semesters of graduation
- Two passport size photographs
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID card / Aadhaar Card / Pan Card.
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
Related Freshers Jobs:
Capgemini Offcampus Details:
Offcampus Date: April 3rd 2016 (Sunday)
Contact Name - External: Nivedita Kishor Hadkar