HP Offcampus Drive 2016 For Freshers In Bangalore - BE,B.Tech Freshers. HP Jobs Opportunities For Freshers. Graduate Jobs In India. Upcoming Job In 2016. Current Job Openings 2016 At HP. Job Openings In India For Freshers. BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech,MCA Freshers Jobs 2016. Openings For Freshers At HP Bangalore In 2016.
Accenture Mega Walkin Drive For Freshers in Mumbai On 10th March 2016
TCS Freshers Recruitment Drive 2016 For Freshers On 15th and 16th March 2016
Deloitte Offcampus Drive 2016-2017 For Freshers in March 2016 - Bangalore
Dell Freshers Walkins 2016 in Hyderabad On 15th March 2016.
Cognizant Freshers Recruitment Drive on 14th March 216 - Hyderabad.
Cognizant Freshers Recruitment Drive on 14th and 15th March 2016 - Hyderabad.
|Job Role||Systems Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
HPSD’s Storage Ecosystems Test (SET) lab:
- performs interoperability & host connectivity testing with HP storage arrays (3PAR, MSA, XP, EVA, Balvenie), host OS’s/virtualized environments, and SAN infrastructure components. This includes array side features where there is host <-> array interactions. Interoperability testing consists of Block level access as well as File persona capabilities of the array (where applicable)
- publishes test results on SPOCK as supported host+SAN+array “IO stack” configurations. SPOCK is the definitive documentation for what storage ecosystem components are supported with HP arrays
- performs certification testing to obtain HP array product listing on external partner storage HCL/support matrices – Vmware, Microsoft, Sun Cluster, Citrix XenServer, Cisco UCS, Symantec SF
- engages with ecosystem partners to influence how they develop their storage management features and provide guidance on storage certification suites. We communicate partner storage roadmap items to HPSD development teams so they can incorporate into future product plans
- is a key participant in the HPSD deal exception process (DERs/CERs).
- To support HPSD’s business expansion, SET is expanding into Bangalore to cover Interoperability of 3PAR arrays with host OSes/virtual environments.
The Teams in Bangalore Will Be Responsible For:
- File persona qualification with various OSes (Windows, RHEL, SLES, HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, Ubuntu, hLinux)
- Block storage qualification with Unix OSes (Solaris and Mac OS)
- Block storage qualification with Linux and Virtualization environments(Cisco UCS, Windriver Linux, Citrix Xenserver, Oracle Virtual Machines, Oracle UEL/UEK and Ubuntu)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Knowledge of storage systems, storage Interconnect protocols or host operating systems will be a big plus.