HCL Freshers Walkins in Chennai From 27th to 30th April 2016. Walkins At HCL in Chennai for 2014 & 2015 batch Freshers. Freshers Walkins At Chennai. HCL Freshers Jobs 2016-2017. Openings For Freshers At HCL. HCL Jobs For Freshers. Freshers Walkins At HCL. Freshers Jobs At Chennai In 2016-2017. Jobs For Freshers At HCL Chennai. Freshers Walkins 2016-2017.
Also Check: HCL Latest Placement Papers & Interview Process
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- To answer enquiries on chat in a polite and professional manner
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Complete call& transaction logs
- Capture customer data accurately.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Basic customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills (Written & spoken)
- Good typing /keyboard handling skills
- flexible to work in any shifts
- Ability to multi-task (handling 3 chats concurrently).
- Sales experience & relevant knowledge is an added advantage.
Rounds of Interview:
- Intitial screening
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Operations Round
- HR Discussion
- Any Graduate (Without standing arrears) Fresher's
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Accenture Freshers Walkin Drive in Airoli On 29th April 2016.
- Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers On 30th April 2016 - Hyderabad.
- GlobalLogic Graduates freshers Walk In Drive From 26th to 29th April 2016.
- Dell Freshers Walkin Drive From 25th to 29th April 2016 - Hyderabad.
- IBM Freshers Walkins 2016 in Hyderabad On 26th to 29th April 2016.
- Wipro Freshers Walkins 2016 in Kolkata From 26th to 28rd April 2016.
- Accenture Freshers Walkin Drive in Airoli On 27th April 2016.
HCL Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 27th - 30th April 2016
Interview Time: 10am Onwards
HCL Technologies ltd, BSERV,
No.107 & 108, WSS Towers, Harris Road
Mount Road, Chennai - 600002
Landmark : Near Casino Theatre
Kindly mention Rahul-HR as source/Reference