Dell Freshers Jobs in Gurgaon | Walkins For Freshers on 27th and 28th June. Freshers Jobs At Dell. Dell Hiring Freshers In June 2016 For The Position Of Associate. Dell Freshers Walkins 2016-2017. Freshers Walkins At Gurgaon In June 2016.
Also Check: Dell Placement Papers
|Qualification||BA, BSc, B Com, BCA, BBA, B.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting..
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
- Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Should have an excellent communication skills.
- Both side transport facility available.
- Any Graduate with at least 6 months of calling experience.
- Any Undergraduate with at least 12 months/maximum 30 months of international calling experience can apply.
- MBA / MCA / M.Tech's are not eligible.
Dell Walkin Details:
Walk In Date: 20th & 21st May 2016 (Monday & Tuesday)
Interview Timings: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Capgemini BE,B.Tech,B.Sc,BCA Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017.
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers At Noida on 27th and 28th June 2016.
- Wipro Freshers Walkin Drive On 26th June 2016 - Kolkata.
- Sitel Walkin Drive For Freshers From 25th June to 27th July 2016 - Hyderabad.
- Amazon Walkin Recruitment For Freshers On 29th June 2016 - Bangalore.
Dell International Services
Vipul Tech Square, Opposite Central Park, Sector Road
Sector-43, Gurgaon - 122002
Contact person: Neha Bisht/ Sangitta