Deloitte Freshers Job Openings 2016-2017 At Hyderabad. Openings For Freshers For The Position Of Associate Business Technology Analyst. Deloitte Hiring Freshers In June 2016-2017. B.Sc,BCA Freshers Jobs 2017-2016.
Also Check: Deloitte Latest Placement Papers and Pattern
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
- Associate Business Technology Analyst (A-BTA): Role Brief
- The Associate BTAs that join the Firm are recent college graduates.
- Their work experience is generally limited to a few internships, usually not exceeding three - six months.
- Regardless of the service line they are assigned to, A-BTAs are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area they will be working in.
- As part of the onboarding process on projects, A ‑ BTA s will be provided with training/awareness aimed at building their proficiency in the role.
- It involves development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the Firm specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works on problems / projects of moderately complex scope
- Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
- Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
- Contributes to improving and monitoring - discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
- Communicate effectively with Team lead, team members. Presents and discusses work results clearly
Education and Work experience:
- BSc (Computers / IT) or BCA.
- 0-1 year related technical experiences (includes certification/ internship projects)
- Proficient in business communication skills at entry level (spoken and written)
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Pro-active and self-starting individual
- Have a “client focused” orientation
- Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
- Experience in codes using languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, etc
- Basic understanding of relational database management system
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting
- Ability to apply beginner level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common technical issues
- MS Offic