Redhat Offcampus Recruitment 2016-2017 - Bangalore. Openings For For Freshers At Redhat Bangalore. Freshers Jobs At Bangalore In June 2016. Redhat Hiring Freshers For The Position Of Associate Software Engineer.
Also Check: RedHat Placement Process & Placement Papers
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Marcket|
- The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India.
- In this role, you will focus on Red Hat Gluster Storage, an open, software-defined scale out file storage solution.
- In this role, you will engage with both internal and community teams of highly talented and motivated developers to guide the end-to-end life cycle of each new feature.
- You will also participate in design discussions, work with teams to implement solutions, and help both the community and Red Hat customers to adopt the features you develop.
- We'll need you to be prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, as we add multiple new features with each major release.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work with other engineering teams to ensure services meet scalability, availability, security, and performance goals
- Communicate feedback from developers to stakeholders; review API designs and test new features
- Research and experiment with key technologies, architectures, and standards
- Collaborate with customer facing teams to debug and resolve technical challenges
- Build a usage community around the platform by writing technical articles, presenting at developer conferences, and working with contributors
- Systems coding skills in C/C++, Python, and Go
- Understanding of concurrent programming, distributed, and cloud computing software systems
- Deep knowledge of concurrency control, data structures, algorithms, and distributed system architectures
- Ability to support multiple development teams and successfully influence design across a range of domains of expertise
- Experience measuring, analyzing, and optimizing scalability and performance
- Experience collaborating with UX teams to implement strategic insights and design
- Comfortable learning about new areas as needed
- Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
- We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.