American Express Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017 | Freshers Walkins. Freshers Job Openings In June 2016-2017. Freshers Walkins At Guragaon. Openings For Freshers At Gurgaon. Freshers Jobs 2016,2017. Freshers Job Openings 2016-2017.
|Company Name||American Express|
|Experience||0 - 5 years|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts for different American Express Products spanning across Consumer segment & Corporate segment in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Process card applications in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer.
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express
- Deliver Employees, Customers and Shareholder metrics as per goals
- Resolve all customer queries and follow established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate.
- Gather relevant information from customers as required and update it accurately to facilitate the decisioning process.
- Candidate should be open to work in India time nights shifts as we have a 24/7 work environment.
- Prior customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication.
- Graduate or Under Graduate (with prior international call center experience) in any field from a recognized University can apply.
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Amex card product would be preferred.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Interested applicants may walk-in to our Express Recruiting Center between Monday to Saturday along with a hard copy of resume and two passport size photographs.
Related Freshers Jobs:
American Express Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 24th July to 31st December 2016
Interview Time: 11AM Onwards
BF-1 , 3rd floor ,
Above HDFC bank nearest metro Tagore Garden gate no-1,
New Delhi -110027
E-2/7-8 Second Floor,
New Delhi. 110017
Flat - 23, 4th Block,
Near Fire Station,
New Delhi 110001