Deloitte Freshers Job Openings 2016-2017. Openings For Freshers For The Position Of Associate Business Technology Analyst. Deloitte Hiring Freshers In June 2016-2017. B.Sc,BCA Freshers Jobs 2017-2016.
Also Check: Deloitte Latest Placement Papers and Pattern
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
Key job responsibilities:
- Create, monitor and close Sales force and Service Desk cases in a timelymanner meeting the Service Level Expectation (SLE)
- Manage Live Chat’s
- Contribute knowledge articles
- Manage support queues, including following up on open issues, assisting withissue resolution, escalating issues, working directly with the other referralteams
- Ensure customer satisfaction by proper escalation within a quick turnaroundtime
- Answer inquiries in the areas of content, learning organization and contacts,where to find certain learning information, e-learning guide, etc
- Redirect inquiries about systems and functionality to appropriate resourceswithin a tracking system
- Participate in systems Testing as and when required
- Participate in firm & process initiatives as needed
- Provide Support to Team Leader as and when needed
- Work as part of a team and support team members in accomplishing their respective tasks
Education & Experience:
- Has 0-1 years of customer service experience through Email and Live Chatsupport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (must be an effectivecommunicator)
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to interact with customersdirectly globally
- Basic to intermediate capabilities in word-processing, spreadsheet andother PC software, as well as with Email and the internet
- Ability to prioritize time and work on multiple tasks with ongoingdeadlines
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact well with multipledepartments
- Self-starter; highly motivated to learn new skills.
- In depthunderstanding of Saba LMS and experience working on system upgrades from one version to otheris mandatory.
- Systemicproblem solver, implementing solutions to solve root cause problems.
- Easily learns new skills and techniques and has an aptitude for understandingfunctional and technical process details.
- Assertive,energetic, and a self-starter. Ableto prioritize time and work on multiple tasks with ongoing deadlines.
- Continuously seeksto enhance skills and improve one’s performance
- Able to handle multiple,complex priorities and balance theneeds of each according to business impact.
- Strongwritten, oral, communications and facilitation skills.
- Conveysinformation in understandable terms at all levels of the organization and through proper channels.
- Proven analyticalskills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency withMicrosoft Excel, Access, Word,Visio, and PowerPoint required.
- Experienceworking in a virtual