|Experience||2015 & 2016 Batch Freshers|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
About Microsoft India Global Delivery (iGD):
We are India Global delivery arm of Microsoft Enterprise Services Delivery, which is the consulting and enterprise services division of Microsoft. We are the only SEI CMMI Level 5 organization in Microsoft and ISO 27001 accredited.
We deploy future-ready Microsoft solutions and help businesses realize their full potential through the productive use of Microsoft software and services.
Being an integral part of the Microsoft ecosystem, we stand out in the world of consulting by giving our customers the right mix of expertise, experience, innovation, predictability and flexibility.
As an Associate Consultant, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers. You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business value from our world-class technology. You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- 2015 & 2016 Batch
- 10th & 12th : 60 % & Above
- UG & PG : 70 % & Above
- Eligible Courses: B.E / B. Tech or M.E / M Tech
- Specialization: Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Telecommunication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation
- No Gap in Education
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology