0 - 2 Years
Best In The Marcket
About The Company:
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
- Ensures that revenue is recognized in accordance with Corporate and SEC standards.
- Provides direction to sales organization prior to contracts being concluded.
- As a member of Revenue Accounting you will assist in the processing of revenue impacting adjustments and reconciling balance sheet account.
- Monitor revenue, reconcile receivables, and unearned accounts.
- Work with internal customers to resolve related revenue inquiries.
- Assist in facilitating the automation of current processes and procedures.
- You may participate in special projects.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management.
- Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential.
- Typically graduate or equivalent with 0 - 2 year experience.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent. Some positions need you to be bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese.
Before Attending the interview you must know one thing once you attend the interview you can not attend again to the same company.
So prepare well before attend the interview with