Adobe Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017 | Register Online. Latest Adobe Openings At Noida. Adobe Hiring Freshers In September. Freshers Jobs At Noida. Freshers Walkins At Noida.
|Experience||0 - 4 years|
|Job Role||Testing Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Project 1324, a part of Adobes Corporate Responsibility Team, aims to ignite young peoples creativity and empower them to make positive social change through the power of creative media.
- Project 1324 is looking for an experienced, highly capable technologists to drive the architecture and technical execution of an immersive, digital community where young change makers around the world can connect, learn, showcase their work, and create action for their cause.
- These digital experiences will be highly social and promote social entrepreneurship.
- In this role you will have direct responsibility for product features & key technology choices and implementation.
- This is a unique opportunity to use your world-class design skills to have a positive impact on the lives of young people around the globe.
- Designated as a Software Engineer, the profile is a mix and match of development and testing where-in the development / code is focused to and would facilitate testing. P
- eople who fit this role are software developers at services based IT companies or white box testers at Software Product companies.
- The position reports into the Quality Manager.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for functional area is a must.
- Hands on Java programming.
- Strong Windows and OS fundamental s. Mac OS experience will be an added advantage.
- Exposure in writing full test frameworks would be a definite advantage
- Should have excellent bug writing skills often suggesting the technical solutions to the issues.
- 5 .People with experience to automation tools will be preferred
- Should be capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team
- B.Tech - Computer Science with 0 - 4 years' experience in Desktop and Enterprise / Cloud products or applications is preferred.