Barclays Freshers Recruitment In September | Freshers Off Campus Drive. Barclays Job Openings In India For Freshers. Barclays career opportunities in india For Freshers. Current Job Openings In India.
|Job Role||Test Analyst|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Plan regression tests
- Coordinate / Prepare Test Bed/Test Data for execution
- SQL Server 2005/2008 (Including TSQL stored procedures)
- Support UAT / OAT
- Continuous integration environment (TeamCity preferred)
- Source Control (Perforce preferred), including multi-development/parallel branches
- Reverse engineer requirements and develop models as needed to support test automation
- Execute tests, track and monitor defects to closure and produce test metrics and test reports
- Customer and key stakeholder communication, Timely escalations and communication of risks and issues
- Proactively identifying potential delivery related issues and arriving at mitigation plan.
- Task Allocation and Monitoring, Co-ordinate and Manage Test Schedules
- Participate in project meetings to provide feedback and statistics of the project in relation to the test quality
- Conduct reviews and inspections of project and test deliverables and provide feedback
- Implement creative and innovative ways of testing to meet project goals without compromising quality
- Participates in refining testing practices and methodologies
- Has intermediate level of knowledge specific to an industry domain like Collateral Management.
- Ensure constructive working relationships within the global test team and development with other functional groups
- Ability to coordinate between BA’s , Business and test team
- Manage a team of 3-5 Test Analysts globally in different Time Zone.
- Assist Test Manager/ Portfolio Test Lead in resource management activities within the projects and ensure effective utilization
- Strong experience in testing and defect management.
- Exposure to configuration and change.
- Good communication Skills, Smart presentation.
- Knowledge of any Test Management Tool like Quality Center/JIRA
- Experience in Test Planning and Test Estimations.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Must have strong understanding of database.
- Experience in working as part of global teams with stakeholders from different geographies/cultures as well as working with vendors.
- Stakeholder management and leadership
- Excellent stakeholder management expertise
- Ability to influence stakeholders to drive optimum solution
- Maintain objectivity, remains calm under pressure and leads by example
- Decision making and problem solving
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Confident and excellent decision making skills
- Ability to evaluate and propose tactical vs strategic approach
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Reliance Jio Offcampus Recruitment 2016-2017 | Register Online.
- Capgemini BE,B.Tech,MCA Fresher Walkins From 3rd to 9th Sep 2016.
- BE,B.Tech,MCA Freshers Offcampus Drive In Teradata | Apply Online.
- Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017 | Freshers Walkins 2017.
- TCS Freshers Walkins 2016-2017 From 6th to 9th September | TCS Walkins.