Barclays Recruitment 2016-2017 | Freshers Off Campus Drive 2017. Barclays Job Openings In India For Freshers. Barclays career opportunities in India For Freshers. Current Job Openings In India.
Aon Recruitment 2016-2017 From 20th to 23rd September 2016.
Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2016-2017 From 19th to 22nd September.
Virtusa Recruitment 2016-2017 | Virtusa Openings For Freshers 2017.
HP Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017 | HP Job Openings 2016-2017.
Capgemini Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017 | Capgemini Openings 2017.
TCS Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017 From 20th to 22nd Sep 2016.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2016 - 2017 | Freshers Walkins 2017.
|Job Role||Test Analyst|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. Please visit our website here for more information.
IAAS Windows Support:
- Enabling our customers and clients to deliver on Barclays Purpose and Values by providing a Lean and Agile support platform. Please visit our website here for more information.
Overall purpose of role:
- As part of our Entry Level Talent Strategy, we will attract Technology Graduates with a genuine passion for Information Technology.
- We will focus on those who want to cultivate their skills and expertise within this specialist field and provide a realistic career path to support them.
- Tech Graduates will join various technology teams across the Bank.
- Their responsibilities will vary dependent on the role they have been allocated. Tech Graduates will follow a clear development route over 2 years Technical Graduate program during which time they will develop skills, knowledge and experience relevant to their specific technical role and will be able to learn more about organization.
- Key accountabilities will vary dependant on the Graduate role.
generic accountabilities are:
- Completion of all in-team training requirements and attendance of all sessions/workshops allocated by Resource Management team.
- Completion of all individual objectives within timescales
- Delivery of work which encompasses Graduate technical/team learning
- Stakeholder management and leadership.
- Individual will be interacting with internal stakeholders. He would be required to interact with Barclays Internal teams to resolve any issues related with changes/request/incident. Ideal candidate should be a good communicator and know how to establish transparent , trusting relationships with the internal stakeholders
- Decision making and problem solving.
- Ideal candidate should be able to handle difficult situations during major incidents. He should be technically equipped to investigate the root cause of issue and provide RCA to internal stakeholders. Draws conclusions from incident investigations resulting in recommendations for further system improvements. Identifies users and situations that may be hazardous to the system/network and takes action to prevent harm. Recommends applications/tools to improve system integrity.
Risk and Control:
- All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
Your Skills and Qualifications will include:
- Having a degree in any Science, Maths, Economics, Computer Science or IT, Statistics Engineering or Electronics or related
- Someone who is motivated, proactive, enthusiastic
- Genuinely interested in developing a career in IT purely in technical field
- Excellent communication skills
- Effectively translates ideas, both verbally and in writing; practices attentive and active listening; speaks clearly and directly.
- Works cooperatively with others in the department; applies teamwork skills to a variety of situations; builds consensus
- Manages times effectively; accepts responsibility; adapts to changing priorities.
- Identifies challenges; develops creative solutions; develops practical solutions
- Adapts to new situations; asks appropriate questions; works well independently.
- Uses time effectively; arrives to work on time; adheres to deadlines
- Seeks feedback and acts on it; values input and experience of others; asks for help when needed; takes advantage of available training opportunities.
- Demonstrates commitment, integrity, and honesty; is reliable.
- Corresponds to Barclays values
- Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.
- Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
- Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
- Barclays is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
- For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion site here.
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: