Dell Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017 On 23rd Sep | Freshers Walk-ins 2017. Dell Freshers Walkin Drive From 9th to 17th August 2016. Openings For Freshers At Dell Hyderabad. Dell Freshers Recruitment 2017-2016 At Hyderabad. Dell Openings For Freshers in Hyderabad.
Also Check: Dell Placement Papers
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Salary||INR 3,25,000 - 3,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat, online, social media and phone. Facilitates customer order fulfillment.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions. Provides direct product/service advice and guidance to customers.
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Remains knowledgeable of Dells product line, current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Identify customer needs / requirements and recommend solutions
- Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information.
- Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support.
- Fields inbound contacts (voice/email, etc.) for both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for pre-sales and/or post-sales service to customers.
- Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Should have an excellent communication skills.
- Both side transport facility available.
- Any Graduate with at least 6 months of calling experience or 12 months of Non-BPO/ Domestic Calling experience.
- Any Undergraduate with at least 12 months/maximum 30 months of international calling experience can apply.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can walk In with an updated copy of resume, 1 photograph and any photo id proof at below mentioned address:
Related Freshers Jobs:
Dell Walk-in Details:
Walkin Date: 22nd to 23 Sep 2016
Interview Timings: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Dell International Services
Contact person: Ilyas/Akhila