Intel Freshers Jobs 2016-2017 | BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech,MCA. Openings For Freshers At Intel In 2016-2017. Job Openings In India For Freshers At Intel. Intel Career Opportunities In India. Graduate Jobs In India. Intel Freshers Openings 2016-2017. Intel Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017. BE,B.Tech,B.Sc,BCA Freshers Jobs 2016-2017. Openings For Freshers At Intel Bangalore In July 2016 - 2017.
Accenture Freshers Walkins On 10th September 2016 | Apply Online.
Velocity Software Walkins For BE,B.Tech,BCA,BSC,MCA,M.Sc Freshers.
United Health Group Freshers Walkin Recruitment On 10th September.
HCL Walkin Drive For Fresher On 13th September 2016 | Apply Online.
Atos Offcampus Recruitment For Freshers In September 2016
Xerox Freshers Recruitment 2016-2017 | Register Online.
Tech Mahindra Freshers Recruitment On 10th Sep 2016 | Apply Online.
How To Apply:
You Can Also Check : Intel Latest Placement Papers
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Operations Research Engineers design, develop, and apply engineering, mathematical models, simulation and optimization models to drive solutions to complex manufacturing and supply chain problems.
- Identify and solves highly complex problems in factory performance, loading, equipment performance, decision science and, supply and distribution network problems.
- Require a through understanding of the factory (Fab and A/T) environment and supply chain knowledge to develop complex engineering models and apply them to identify and drive solutions.
- Build, develop, validate and apply mathematically based decision algorithms, heuristics, optimization and simulation models and tools.
- Work closely with the business units to identify root causes, define the strategic and tactical needs and drive the appropriate business and technical solutions.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal technical training, business knowledge and judgment.
The experienced candidate requires a Masters in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Management Science or related discipline with a focus on deterministic/stochastic optimization modeling and programming.
Additional qualifications include:
- Solid operations research knowledge, especially Linear Programming (LP), Mixed Integer Programming (MIP), etc.
- Familiarity with commercial optimization/linear program tools such as ILOG CPLEX, OPL, Concert, etc.
- Programming experience in C#
- Knowledge of data base management systems, such as SQL Server, would be an added advantage
- Good understanding on supply chain management/optimization, especially long range planning, master production scheduling, and shop floor control.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to identify root causes of problems and synthesizes effective practical solution approaches, implementing these solutions under the tactical pressure of producing a plan
- Committed and highly motivated team player with strong communication skill