You Can Also Check: Latest JPMorgan Placement Papers
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Role||Operations Management|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK|
The Senior Team Member will be responsible for Account Opening & Maintenance Documentation review and storing for Treasury Service Clients. The individual will ensure delivery is within agreed-upon timeframes and that expectations of the client and JPMorgan Chase are fully met. The individual will work closely with Service, Operation and other Implementation Team members. This person will be a backup to the Team Leader and ensure all business goals are met consistently.
- Act as central point of contact for coordinating with various business partners (i.e., service, ops, and sales) to ensure completion of Treasury Service Documentation requests within agreed timeframes.
- Respond to internal queries from Service/Operational partners.
- Prepare adhoc and ongoing reports.
- Provide verbal and written status updates to business partners.
- Meet or Exceed Scorecard Objectives.
- Provide support to team colleagues as required.
- Adhere to all JPMorgan Chase and Department policies.
- Prepare MIS / Scorecard as required by senior management.
- Graduates (BCOM / BBA / BMS) with 0 to 3 years of experience.
- Has to be extremely client-focused and result-oriented in approach.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Technologically proficient and have attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Tech Mahindra Freshers Recruitment On 2nd September| Register Online.
- Intel Freshers Offcampus Recruitment | BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech,MCA.
- Broadridge Freshers Walkins On 2nd September | 2015,2016 Freshers Jobs
- Sitel Freshers Walkins From 1st to 9th September 2016| Register Online.
- HDFC Bank Job Openings 2016-2017| Register Online.