|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Role||Test Designer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Automation Developer to work in CFT will be responsible for developing automated solutions for providing Quality Assurance for application(s), validating business workflows and functional requirements.
- This role will require tester to liaise with Product Owners, Business and Technology teams for managing delivery from testing through to release.
- Identifying & Creating test scenarios as per the business requirements
- Producing low level test cases (test steps) and test data by analyzing medium complexity business or functional requirements.
- Identifying & creating test data as required
- Participating in test case review sessions
- Executing medium to high complex test cases
- Taking ownership for one area / module / functionally to get it tested completely
- Ensuring that testing process and tools are used while testing the system from functional as well as non-functional perspective against agreed specifications
- Enhancing /updating the test cases and keeping them up to date
- Identifying and reporting bugs through the agreed process and tool. Attaching all necessary artefacts to the defects like test data, screen shots etc
- Follow up defects for faster closure
- Ensuring that the traceability matrix is updated for the project / deliverable proactively
- Planning daily tasks with little oversight from the test lead / manager
- Creating test automation scripts using agreed test automation framework and updates them for automation testers only)
- Given project is very critical for the bank, we need people who are very passionate and willing to be part of this intense journey
Essential Experience: (Must have)
- Experience in writing detailed, structured test cases using best practice design principles
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience of manual and database testing throughout full development lifecycle
- Financial Services background
- Good skills in MS-Office, in particular working with excel macros etc
Supplementary Experience: (Good to have)
- Exposure to test management and automation tools, such as Quality Centre, Quick Test Pro, Selenium, Fitnesse etc.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Sound written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with limited supervision, using own initiative and providing leadership when needed
- Flexible approach to work commitments
- Should be aware of Industry best practices