|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - JAVA|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting
- Object oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript,Junit
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills
- Risk mitigation - Ability to realize and escalate important issues
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and their applicationUnderstanding of how to write code, based on reasonable algorithms
- Clear understanding of RDBMS concepts
- Understanding the full software engineering life cycle
- Basic knowledge of UML
- Understanding of at least one related set of technologies & awareness of technical trends
- Good ability to comprehend and adhere to coding standards
- Ability to estimate effort on assigned tasks
- Proactively suggest new ideas and solutions
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
- Excellent ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- Capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
- Ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star Team, Leave).
- Support senior members of the Project team in various Project Management activities.
- Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work.
- Ability to identify automatable tasks
Experience and Qualifications:
- 0 - 1 year
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science
Related Freshers Jobs: