Accenture Recruitment For HTML 5 Developers | Accenture Freshers Jobs 2017. Accenture is hiring freshers for various positions in 2017-2018. All the Available positions for freshers in Accenture are Software Engineer, Jr.Software Engineer, Telecom Engineer, Quality Analyst, Test Engineer, Financial Analyst Positions.
BE,B.Tech,BCA,B.Sc,BA,BBA,B.Com,MCA,MBA,MA,M.Com,M.Sc,ME,M.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for the jobs at Accenture based on the position. It is not easy to crack Accenture interview process, For that you need to prepare well starting from today on wards. If you can crack Accenture written test, I can say that you have completed 50% of the recruitment process.
To crack Accenture Written Test You need to practice its Previous Placement Papers which we are providing in this site. We prepare theese placement papers purely based on the past experiences of the candidates who attended the interview. We are also provide Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced and Hr Interview Tips .
Also Check: Accenture Placement Papers
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
Also Check: Upcoming Accenture Freshers Walk-in February 2017
Accenture Recruitment Process:
Accenture Follow Standard Recruitment Process While Hiring Freshers. It consists the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Upcoming Job Openings In Accenture:
- Software Engineer
- Jr. Software Engineer
- Telecom Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Mobile Engineer
- Quality Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Sales Admin
- HR operations Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Software Trainee
- System Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Java Developers
- .Net Developers
- HTML,Java Script, CSS Developers
- Oracle Developer
- C,C++ Developers
- Custmor Care Executives
- Latest Resume
- Original Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card,Passport,Driving License,Adhar Card)
- 3 Passport size photos
- SSC,HSC/Diploma Mark Sheets
- Graduation All year's mark sheets
- If applicable all years Post Graduation Mark sheets
Job Role : Application Developer
Skills Required: HTML 5,AngularJS
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
More Information To Clear Accenture Recruitment Process:
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Proficient in AngularJS with atleast 1 full lifecycle applications.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative)6)Exposure to usage of SA
Related Freshers Jobs: