Citi Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers At Banks. Citi Bank Freshers Hiring Freshers and Experienced For Various Positions. Citi Bank Is One Of The TOP MNC In India. If You want get into Citi Bank, It is not going to be easy, You need to practice its Interview Questions and Placement Papers you can certainly can crack the Citi Bank placement process. Freshers Jobs At Citi Bank Hyderabad , If you are a graduate you can apply for this position.
If you are a fresher and looking for good opportunities in IT or Government sector, You are at the right place. We post all kinds of freshers jobs which are like IT and Govt jobs. We also provide Latest Placement Papers and Interview questions for all IT companies and previous papers for Govt jobs.
Citi Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 | Upcoming Bank Jobs 2017.All Banks Jobs For Freshers. Citibank Freshers Openings 2017. Citibank Freshers Recruitment 2017.
|Job Role||Analyst Programmer |
(AVS / JVS / OC Developer)
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
Citi Recruitment Process:
1. Apptitude Test
2. System Based Technical Test
3. Technical Interview
4. HR Round
About Citi Group:
Citigroup Inc. or Citi (stylized as citi and pronounced like "city") is an American multinational investment banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Citigroup was formed from one of the world's largest mergers in history by combining the banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in October 1998 (announced on April 7, 1998).
- This role is for a Sr Programmer/analyst to work within a Commodities Trade Processing, Risk and PnL team – primarily developing solutions for the OpenLink Endur platform in AVS, JVS, Open Components and SQL.
- Commodities Technology team has presence across the Globe with main hubs being London, Houston, Pune and Singapore and the successful candidates will have an opportunity to work with counterparts in these locations.
- The developer role will work on a wide variety of projects in Commodities. The projects will vary from Front Office drive to Middle and Back Office.
- Development will focus on supporting the addition of new products to the platform in terms of risk management, STP booking, reporting, invoicing, trade feeds and downstream feeds maintenance/enhancements.
- Development will initially be in the OpenLink Endur proprietary AVS language in the V81R2 platforms. During 2014, the platform will be upgraded to support development in Java using JVS.
- Over time, new development tools such as OpenComponents Java and .Net will be made available to the development team and AVS development will be limited to maintenance of a legacy code base.
- All new development will be in Java/C# post the platform upgrade.
- Design and development of new reports, trade feed booking scripts and downstream feeds
- Technical brainstorming on best approaches to tackle changes in the system
- L2/3 support for existing production software
- Consult with business analysts & subject matter experts to determine requirements and functional specifications
- Contribute ideas to the evolution of the system architecture
- Contribute ideas to the refinement of the team development tools and processes
Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2017
- Trading desks
- Quant desks
- Sales desks
- Risk Management
- Middle office
- Production Support
- The candidate will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the Commodities business area through interaction with the trading desk, sales desks and operations.
- The candidate will have exposure to the latest cutting edge technology stack and have the opportunity to work within an innovative team to implement modern and best-practice software techniques.
- Must be proficient in SQL and have experience writing stored procedures in Oracle
- Preferable to have had vendor system implementation – ideally OpenLink Endur
- Investment banking experience is a must, preferably in Commodities
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must have Skills:
- AVS/JVS development experience required
- XML experience required
- Preferable to have AVS experience with an understanding of memory and resource management
- Knowledge of other asset classes such as FX, Rates, Credit would be desirable
- Open Components development experience
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on need basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.
Related Freshers Jobs:
Wipro Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers.