Dell Off Campus Drive 2017 Freshers Job Openings. Dell Recruitment 2017 For Freshers and Experienced. Dell Hiring Freshers and Experienced For Various Positions. All the graduates and who met the below eligibility criteria can attend this drive.
Dell Recruitment 2017 Consists of 3 round Written test, Technical Interview And Hr Interview. If you are planing to attend this drive don't forget to practice Dell Latest Placement Papers 2017 and Dell Interview Questions to get successed in this drive. Dell Recruitment 2017-2018| Freshers Walkins 2017-2018. Jobs For Freshers At Dell Hyderabad. Dell Freshers Recruitment 2017-2016 At Hyderabad. Dell Openings For Freshers in Hyderabad.
Also Check: Dell Placement Papers
Dell Recruitment Process:
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Job Role||Inside Sales Representative|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Dell Recruitment Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
- Sells Dell’s products and services to the customer responding primarily through chat.
- Sells Dell’s products and services, including Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Software and service contracts.
- Inside sales role, which primarily takes chat and sells direct to the consumer.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities:
- Learning a broad range of Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Able to explain technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, crossfunctionally, to support the sales process.
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Follows up with occasional outbound calls.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work and receives general instructions for new sales activities.
- Follows protocols.
- Receives periodic supervision on new assignments.
- Work guided by assignment objectives.
- Typically establishes own priorities within guidelines.
- Regularly adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- May provide procedural guidance to others.
- Independently gathers resources and information needed to complete sales activities.
- Number of Products/Services Sold: Typically focused on one or two LOBs and attached warranties.
- Type of Product/Service Sold: Computers, printers, peripherals and break/fix.
- Number of Accounts: High number of small accounts or consumers.
- To Whom is the Product/Service Being Sold: Sells products/services to an individual consumer or assists senior sales personnel with transactional aspects of the sale.
- Number of Decision Makers Involved in the Sale: Typically sells to only one decision maker (a consumer).
- Industry: Single industry sales, typically consumer.
- Function: Able to function in call center environment. Transactional aptitude.
- Products and Services: Sells a limited range of hardware products and services.
- Customers: Consumer customers. May assist senior representatives on larger accounts.
- Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24x7 environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills in English.
- Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3)
- 2016 Bachelors ONLY. No Post Graduates.
- Telephone etiquette skills.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- 0-1 year of experience.
Related Freshers Jobs:
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2017 Freshers Job Openings
How To Apply: