Sample Placement Papers 2017-2018 For Freshers|Sample Interview Questions. We are offering latest placement papers and Interview questions for people who are going to attend Sample interview. If you are going to attend Sample Company Interview then start preparing interview questions below.
We will provide all companies Placement papers,Interview Questions, Interview Pattern , Test Paper syllabus in our site and also we provide previous papers for all govt jobs 2017 and bank jobs 2017.
You will get Sample latest placement process 2017-2018 and updated Placement process here. Sample Sample Placement Papers 2017-2018 are way to prepare for the Sample Interview. Most frequently asked Sample interview questions 2017-2018 are listed below.
Normally the interview process starts with you submitting the profile form in Sample careers portal. If your profile gets shortlisted, you will receive a call or e-mail with all the information regarding the Written test date and telephonic interview date and Technical,HR interview dates.
Sample Written Test Papers 2017-2018 For Freshers:
1. It was calculated that 75 men could complete a piece of work in 20 days. When work was scheduled to commence, it was found necessary to send 25 men to another project. How much longer will it take to complete the work?
2. A student divided a number by 2/3 when he required to multiply by 3/2. Calculate the percentage of error in his result.
3. A dishonest shopkeeper professes to sell pulses at the cost price, but he uses a false weight of 950gm. for a kg. His gain is …%.
4. A software engineer has the capability of thinking 100 lines of code in five minutes and can type 100 lines of code in 10 minutes. He takes a break for five minutes after every ten minutes. How many lines of codes will he complete typing after an hour?
5. A man was engaged on a job for 30 days on the condition that he would get a wage of Rs. 10 for the day he works, but he have to pay a fine of Rs. 2 for each day of his absence. If he gets Rs. 216 at the end, he was absent for work for ... days.
6. A contractor agreeing to finish a work in 150 days, employed 75 men each working 8 hours daily. After 90 days, only 2/7 of the work was completed. Increasing the number of men by ________ each working now for 10 hours daily, the work can be completed in time.
7. what is a percent of b divided by b percent of a?
(a) a (b) b (c) 1 (d) 10 (d) 100
8. A man bought a horse and a cart. If he sold the horse at 10 % loss and the cart at 20 % gain, he would not lose anything; but if he sold the horse at 5% loss and the cart at 5% gain, he would lose Rs. 10 in the bargain. The amount paid by him was Rs._______ for the horse and Rs.________ for the cart.
9. A tennis marker is trying to put together a team of four players for a tennis tournament out of seven available. males - a, b and c; females – m, n, o and p. All players are of equal ability and there must be at least two males in the team. For a team of four, all players must be able to play with each other under the following restrictions:
b should not play with m,
c should not play with p, and
a should not play with o.
Which of the following statements must be false?
1. b and p cannot be selected together
2. c and o cannot be selected together
3. c and n cannot be selected together.
13. Five farmers have 7, 9, 11, 13 & 14 apple trees, respectively in their orchards. Last year, each of them discovered that every tree in their own orchard bore exactly the same number of apples. Further, if the third farmer gives one apple to the first, and the fifth gives three to each of the second and the fourth, they would all have exactly the same number of apples. What were the yields per tree in the orchards of the third and fourth farmers?
14. Five boys were climbing a hill. J was following H. R was just ahead of G. K was between G & H. They were climbing up in a column. Who was the second?
15-18 John is undecided which of the four novels to buy. He is considering a spy thriller, a Murder mystery, a Gothic romance and a science fiction novel. The books are written by Rothko, Gorky, Burchfield and Hopper, not necessary in that order, and published by Heron, Piegon, Blueja and sparrow, not necessary in that order.
You May Also Want Check: Tips To Clear Any Interview
(1) The book by Rothko is published by Sparrow.
(2) The Spy thriller is published by Heron.
(3) The science fiction novel is by Burchfield and is not published by Blueja.
(4)The Gothic romance is by Hopper.
15. Pigeon publishes ____________.
16. The novel by Gorky ________________.
17. John purchases books by the authors whose names come first and third in alphabetical order. He does not buy the books ______.
18. On the basis of the first paragraph and statement (2), (3) and (4) only, it is possible to deduce that
1. Rothko wrote the murder mystery or the spy thriller
2. Sparrow published the murder mystery or the spy thriller
3. The book by Burchfield is published by Sparrow.
19. If a light flashes every 6 seconds, how many times will it flash in ¾ of an
20. If point P is on line segment AB, then which of the following is always true?
(1) AP = PB (2) AP > PB (3) PB > AP (4) AB > AP (5) AB > AP + PB
21. All men are vertebrates. Some mammals are vertebrates. Which of the
following conclusions drawn from the above statement is correct.
All men are mammals
All mammals are men
Some vertebrates are mammals.
22. Which of the following statements drawn from the given statements are correct?
All watches sold in that shop are of high standard. Some of the HMT watches are sold in that shop.
a) All watches of high standard were manufactured by HMT.
b) Some of the HMT watches are of high standard.
c) None of the HMT watches is of high standard.
d) Some of the HMT watches of high standard are sold in that shop.
1. Ashland is north of East Liverpool and west of Coshocton.
2. Bowling green is north of Ashland and west of Fredericktown.
3. Dover is south and east of Ashland.
4. East Liverpool is north of Fredericktown and east of Dover.
5. Fredericktown is north of Dover and west of Ashland.
6. Coshocton is south of Fredericktown and west of Dover.
23. Which of the towns mentioned is furthest of the north – west
(a) Ashland (b) Bowling green (c) Coshocton
(d) East Liverpool (e) Fredericktown
24. Which of the following must be both north and east of Fredericktown?
(a) Ashland (b) Coshocton (c) East Liverpool
I a only II b only III c only IV a & b V a & c
25. Which of the following towns must be situated both south and west of at least
one other town?
A. Ashland only
B. Ashland and Fredericktown
C. Dover and Fredericktown
D. Dover, Coshocton and Fredericktown
E. Coshocton, Dover and East Liverpool.
26. Which of the following statements, if true, would make the information in the
numbered statements more specific?
(a) Coshocton is north of Dover.
(b) East Liverpool is north of Dover
(c) Ashland is east of Bowling green.
(d) Coshocton is east of Fredericktown
(e) Bowling green is north of Fredericktown
27. Which of the numbered statements gives information that can be deduced from one or more of the other statements?
(A) 1 (B) 2 (C) 3 (D) 4 (E) 6
28. Eight friends Harsha, Fakis, Balaji, Eswar, Dhinesh, Chandra, Geetha, and Ahmed are sitting in a circle facing the center. Balaji is sitting between Geetha and Dhinesh. Harsha is third to the left of Balaji and second to the right of Ahmed. Chandra is sitting between Ahmed and Geetha and Balaji and Eshwar are not sitting opposite to each other. Who is third to the left of Dhinesh?
29. If every alternative letter starting from B of the English alphabet is written in small letter, rest all are written in capital letters, how the month “ September” be written.
(1) SeptEMbEr (2) SEpTeMBEr (3) SeptembeR
(4) SepteMber (5) None of the above.
30. The length of the side of a square is represented by x+2. The length of the side of an equilateral triangle is 2x. If the square and the equilateral triangle have equal perimeter, then the value of x is _______.
You Don't Want Miss The Below Opportunities:
TCS Freshers Recruitment 2017
Infosys Freshers Recruitment 2017
Tech Mahindra Freshers Recruitment 2017
Sample Interview Questions 2017-2018 For Freshers:
Explain how you would be an asset to this organization?
What do you know about our company?
What do you consider to be your best skill, and how do you believe that will help you succeed at Sample?
Who has been the greatest inspiration in your life today?
Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgement and logic in solving a problem.
Give me an example of when you had to work with someone who was difficult to get along with.
Tell me about a time when you came up with an innovative solution to a challenge your company, class or organization was facing.
Tell me about an accomplishment in your career that you are very proud of.
In five years, where do you see yourself within Sample?
Describe a situation when you or a group that you were a part of were in danger of missing a deadline. What did you do?
Tell me about a time when you worked on a team and a member was not doing their share of the work.
Why did you choose Sample, when applying for your career?
Give me a specific example of a time when you had to handle an irate customer or coworker. How did you handle the situation?
When have you set a goal for yourself, and you were unable to reach it?
What is a weakness you have that you really want to improve upon?
How would your last manager, or a former instructor, describe you?
What is the biggest regret you have from your professional work life?
Tell me about an idea you have implemented at your last job.
What have you accomplished that shows your initiative and willingness to work hard?
Tell me about a time when you had to work towards a deadline at your previous employer. Did you meet it? What happened if you didn't?
What knowledge do you have of our industry and our products/services at Sample?
Do you have any sales or negotiating experience? Tell me about one sale, or negotiation you completed at your previous position.
Describe your ideal manager, and how that manager can get the best performance from you.
Do you have any questions for me?
You May Want To Check The Below Recruitment Offer:
Velocity Off Campus Drive 2017