Yash Technologies Off Campus Drive 2017. Yash Technologies Recruitment 2017 Freshers Jobs. Yash Technologies recently released job notification for hiring freshers for Trainee Consultant . If you are a Freshers and have the good knowledge On SAP ABAP, You should be looking forward for this job.
Teah Mahindra is one of the best companies to work for in India. But the Teah Mahindra interview is not easy Interview to crack, You should be well prepared for the written test and the interview. Basically Teah Mahindra is following almost same pattern for Placement Papers and Interview from last few years.
Now, If you are looking for Yash Technologies interview pattern and latest placement papers and Interview Questions you are at the right place. We provide all companies latest interview patterns, placement papers, and Interview Questions. We also provide previous papers for all Government Jobs, Bank jobs aptitude questions and Bank Jobs interview questions.
|Company Name||Yash Technologies|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech or MCA/M.Tech|
|Experience||2015, 2016 Batch Freshers|
|Job Role||Trainee Consultant|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
Yash Technologies Recruitment Process:
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
About Yash Technologies:
YASH Technologies has a span history of growth and success. Founded in 1996, YASH started off as an IT consulting partner for one of the most recognized brands in the agricultural equipment manufacturing industry. With steady and planned growth, YASH’s vision went global in the year 2000, with introduction of offshore operations in Indore, India. Named as of one of the “Fast 500 companies”, YASH has grown organically through strategic acquisitions. We currently have over 4000 global employees, and growing.
- Role: Trainee Consultant
- Relevant Experience:Trained
- Technology/Skill:SAP ABAP
- Walk-in Date:To be decided
You are required to have skills in the following areas:
- Must have completed graduation (B.E/B.Tech or MCA/M.Tech) in or after year 2015, with minimum 60% Marks.
- Must have completed ABAP training on Dictionary, Reports, Interfaces, Dialog programming, Enhancements and Forms.
- Should have strong Aptitude and Data Interpretation skills
- Should have good Communication skills
- Qualification: Engineering degree or MCA or MSc
- Mandatory First class from class 10th to the highest graduation.
- Good Communication skills.
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply: