Aon Hewitt Recruitment 2017 | Freshers Walkins From 12th to 15th Jun 2017. Freshers Job Openings at Aon Hewitt for the position of Team Member. This is a HR BPO related job, people who are willing to work in non-technical, BPO business can attend this drive. You need to have good data entry skills along with good communication and problem solving skills for this AON Hewitt Jobs.
Candidates need to flexible for 24*7 shift and also willing to push their working hours if required. All graduates except Btech / BE/ LLB/ B.ED /BSc (IT)/BCA/MCA OR regular MBA can attend this drive. Experienced candidates with not more than 2.5 years of experience can also attend the drive.
|Qualification||B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BBA, BHM|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Location||Noida, Delhi/NCR|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Best in The Market|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
You will help empower results for our client by processing and/or auditing Benefits / HR transactions in a timely and accurate manner. You will work with the Subject Matter Expert and manager to identify issues, opportunities for improvement and recommend / implement solutions for various clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Timely completion of the task, Inventory management and ongoing quality service delivery of the task assigned.
- Complying to all Data Security and Code of Conduct standards, MIS, internal guidelines and following customer concern matrix
- Carrying out data entry and rule based entry for processes and performing simple process calculations
- Previous experience from Outsourcing and possessing good social skills
- Freshers are eligible.
Don't Miss The Below Opportunities;
- Flexibility to work in 24*5 shift environment
- Flexibility to occasionally extend work hours to meet business needs
- Flexibility to move across client teams
- Willingness to sign a service agreement before every overseas travel /assignment
What We offer you:
- Attractive Reward and recognition program celebrating successes and achievements
- Frequent training and development opportunities to acquire and enhance new skills
- Fun workplace where people bond and stay motivated
- Career opportunities that are quick and offers varied exposure
This position supports Aon Hewitts benefits administration and HR BPO platform businesses. Aon has announced a sale of those businesses to Blackstone, a leading private equity firm. After the transaction closes, this position would be with the new company that Blackstone is forming for the benefits administration and HR BPO platform businesses
- Graduate with Bachelors Degree (Except Btech / BE/ LLB/ B.ED /BSc (IT)/BCA/MCA OR regular MBA)
- 0 to 2.5 years work experience in back office or similar transaction processing
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication
Contact Person- Neha Sharma
How To Apply:
No need to apply, as this is a walk-in drive. You can directly attend the drive, if the job description matches your profile and don't forget to take required documents with you when you are attending the drive.
Aon Walk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 12th to 15th June 2017
Interview Timing: 11:30 to 1 Pm
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Wipro Freshers Walk-ins On 12th and 13th June.
- Cognizant Freshers Walkins On 10th June 2017.
- Dell Fresher Walk-ins 2017-2018 | Dell Walk-ins on 10th June.
- HCL Walk-in Drive For Freshers On 8th and 9th June 2017.
Tower A, Tech Boulevard Sector 127,