Dell Job Openings For BE,B.Tech Freshers | Technical Support Jobs at Dell. Dell Openings For Freshers As Technical Support Associates For Bangalore location. Candidates who resides Bangalore or saroundings of bangalore can apply for this position. Any Graduate including BE,B.Tech are elligible to apply for this position.
This is a Technical Support Job Opening, Candidates who are willing to apply for this position needs to be good in support related installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products. As part of Technical Support Associate role you'll be providing support through Telephonic, Email and chat.
Aspirants who are going to apply for this position start preparing for the Written test conducted by Dell at the time of Interview. You can prepare for the Dell Placement Exam using the Dell previous placement papers which are provided in our site. Don't forget to take all the required documents while you are attending the interview
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Salary||INR 50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Responsible for selling warranty solutions & providing telephone/email/chat and remote diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products.
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
Don't Miss the Below Opportunities:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat and phone.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place).
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Remains knowledgeable of Dells product line, current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24x7 environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills in English.
- Should have strong technical skills
- Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3)
- Undergraduates with at least 12 months of international call center / 24 months of domestic call center or any other work experience full time experience.
2-4 years of relevant technical troubleshooting experience.
Candidates with technical qualification ( B.Tech/ BE with Computer Science and IT)
Related Freshers Jobs:
- IBM Job Openings For C++ Developers | IBM Freshers Recruitment.
- Velocity Mega Walk-in Drive For Freshers As Software Developer
- Oracle Job Openings For Software Developer 2017.
- ICICI Bank Recruitment Notificaton For Sales Officer.
How To Apply: