TOSHIBA off Campus Drive 2017 -2018 | BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech Freshers Jobs. Toshiba Inviting applications for the position of Trainee Engineer. Candidates with BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech degree from 2017 Batch and with an aggregate of 70% through the academics. They should have the basic knowledge Software Design and Development Techniques along with C/C++ Skills.
This is a Bangalore based job, So people who are willing to relocate Bangalore only apply to this TOSHIBA off Campus 2017 -2018. You need to sign a 3 years service agreement as th company invest significant amount of time and money in training you in required technologies. TOSHIBA Recruitment Process start with written test , Technical Interview followed by HR Interview. So start preparing for Written Test using TOSHIBA Sample Placement Papers.
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
- TOSHIBA An Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2017 - 2018
- Position: Trainee Engineer - Developers
Don't Miss the following Opportunities:
- BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech (CSE/ IT/ IS) candidates from 2017 batch with an aggregate of 70% & above throughout 10th, 12th and UG.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design & Development of Software Components for Multi-Functional Peripheral
- Languages used C & C++
- C and Linux/ Any OS Internals, OOPS
- Salary: CTC 5 Lakhs per annum
Shortlisted candidates would be trained by Toshiba to work on contemporary cutting edge technology tools as per the companies growing standards. For this reason they would have to sign a service agreement for 3 years.
Related Freshers Jobs:
- HCL Job Openings 2017 -2018 | BE,B.Tech,MBA Freshers Jobs.
- Aon Hewitt Freshers Walkins From 12th to 15th Jun 2017.
- Wipro Freshers Walk-ins On 12th and 13th June.
- Cognizant Freshers Walkins On 10th June 2017.
How To Apply: